Oct 17, 2014

Shameless Plug #1 - Random Fates

Even though my introduction says (the Man - the Gear - the Challenge) that my blog is mainly about midnight mixing and mastering, I wanted to surprise you and decided to drop a shameless plug of another project I'm in - Random Fates.


If You don't mind my shameless ways then have a look and Welcome!

Random Fates is a small band project where I can get my hands dirty with recording and mixing with a side of songwriting, composing, creating and playing music together with like-minded creatures. Check our Facebook page here.

This project represents (currently) a genre that I am actually a bit unfamiliar with. I guess my guitar-roots are more in the blues-side moving towards rock and hard rock with the old trusty pentatonic scale on my belt. Still, I do have a wide taste in music of all forms and I have enjoyed my share of the heavier side also. And I have to say that this project has a random vibe to it, so in all fairness, it might be too early to name a genre just yet. Nevertheless, I have enjoyed this trip immensely.

We had a great time recording new stuff this week, so I just wanted to share the fun somehow. And this is a great time to introduce Random Fates, since we will be "soon" releasing our second song. We are still on the recording phase, but things are looking good. Progress is not as fast as I would hope, because as usual, my standard limitations with the availability of time holds with this project also. But I'm hoping we get our next song out perhaps at late November?

Check out our first release below. From there, we'll be moving to random directions. Even the current piece we are recording might be a surprise, if you happen to be following us.
 



Thanks for reading and listening!


Please leave comment, Any random thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment